- Lead, manage, and develop a team, including in-house staff, designers, copywriters, programmers, and freelancers
- Direct print and interactive projects, photo and video shoots, and both traditional and digital campaigns
Implement interactive and user experience best practices
Brand design, direction, management, and quality control
- Lead major initiatives for brand development, promotional planning, and community engagement
- Approve proofs and oversee press checks
- Hire designers, freelancers, and agencies; train team members; recognize talent and maximize potential
- Develop relationships with internal and external teams. Team building, professional development, and morale
- Establish work processes and standards to enhance efficiency
- Ensure consistency in corporate branding; create and distribute brand guidelines and style handbooks
- Establish project guidelines, define scope, organize information, research competition, and recommend strategies. Manage work requests and delegate projects
- Develop new business and improve client relations
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication, as well as oral presentations to small and large audiences that include managers, external representatives, prospective clients, and peers
"Market Smart: The Best in Age and Lifestyle Specific Design"
"The New Big Book of Layouts"
"The Big Book of Green Design"
With over 12 years of experience as a creative in both corporate and agency environments, and as a successful business owner, Sarah has an eclectic background.
Career highlights include: Creative leadership and team development; brand design, direction, and management; Vendor, client, and freelancer relationship development; Interactive & User Experience best practices; Project management; and Multidisciplinary Design & Direction.
Valued by clients and colleagues for being highly motivational and motivated; attentive to detail; committed to excellence; determined; knowledgeable and generous; budget-conscious; and passionate.
Director of Digital Strategy
2013-Present | Love & Company
Build department, establish company as a leader in the senior marketing digital field
Creative Services Manager
2010-2013 | Music & Arts
Lead a team of designers, videographers, freelancers, and agencies. "Brand Expert"
Creative Director / Partner
2011-2013 | Darling & Dapper
Responsive and user-friendly web site design. Branding.
Creative Director / Owner
2005-2011 | Camp Creative Group
Lead a team of
freelancers. Graphic design, web design, and branding.
2007-2012 | Contract, Various Locations
2005 | Global Data Consultants
2001-2005 | Self Employed
4 Silver Addy Awards for Creative Direction
Music & Arts Rentals Promotional Video
Music & Arts Lessons Promotional Video
Music & Arts Promotional Videos
Music & Arts Gift Card Holder
CSS Creme 3 "Site of the Year" nominees
Interviewed on DesignJuices.co.uk
bkmacdaddy.com "Behind the Avatar"
Interview podcast "A Beginner's Guide to Freelancing"